For the purpose of signing Purchase agreement at the Internet site bollire.eu, please familiarize and accept the Terms offered by RAVA SIA, unified reg. No 40003919188 (hereinafter – bollire.eu):
- Goods offered by bollire.eu are sold via offer published on the Internet, pursuant to Section 10 of the Consumer rights protection law of the Republic of Latvia – upon making of the order by the buyer, the buyer and the seller sign a Distance agreement.
- The order can be placed at the Internet site www.bollire.eu
- bollire.eu all prices of the goods are provided including Value Added Tax. The price is specified excluding delivery. A discount may be applied to the price of the goods.
- You can pay for the ordered goods using cashless settlements, which are made technically available in bollire.eu by order payment facilities and by making payment trough bank transfer.
- When placing an order, it is necessary to indicate the e-mail address so that the buyer receives instructions, invoice, bill of lading, etc. the necessary documentation.
- When ordering goods – the buyer may choose the manner of receiving of the goods:
- to receive goods by courier mail or Omniva parcel terminals;
- to receive goods at our store in Buļļu street 45, Riga;
- by contacting our employees and agreeing on other manners and time of delivery.
- The ordered goods can be received within 10 business days from the moment when a notification on the delivery of the goods has been received.
- If the goods are designed to have instructions of use, these shall be added to the shipped goods or, upon agreement with the buyer, sent electronically by e-mail.
- It is recommended to read the enclosed instructions of use before using the purchased goods. The goods may only be used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, in accordance with the characteristics of the goods, intended use and intensity of use. If the goods are not used in accordance with its terms, bollire.eu has the right to refuse warranty service, return of the warranty or exchange for a new or other goods.
- If you changed your mind and decided to withdraw from the purchase, the Consumer rights protection law of the Republic of Latvia (CRPL) and regulating Cabinet Regulations No 255 “Regulations on distance agreement” (Cabinet Regulations No 255) stipulated that the buyer shall be entitled to withdraw from the agreement within 14 calendar days and return the goods purchased in the Internet store to the seller. Paragraph 6 of Section 12 of the CRPL stipulates that, if withdrawing from the purchase in the event of the Distance agreement “the consumer shall be liable for the preserving quality and safety of the goods during the period of exercise of the rights of withdrawal”. In order to exercise the rights of withdrawal under the provisions of the Distance agreement, the buyer must keep the original package. The returned goods must not be used and mechanically damaged or have any other evidence of use.
In order to agree on returning of the goods, please, contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +371 24112117, indicating the number and date of the order and by filling in the provided withdrawal form.
- a) Upon signing of the Distance agreement, i.e., making purchase in the Internet store at bollire.eu website, you may use the rights of withdrawal and unilaterally withdraw from the agreement within 14 calendar days since receiving of the goods. The term of the rights of withdrawal shall count from the day when the consumer has acquired the goods in possession;
- b) The buyer has the right, during the exercise of the right of withdrawal, to try the goods in question to make sure that it meets his/her needs and wishes. Remember! During the period of exercising the right of withdrawal, the buyer has the right to use the goods to the extent necessary for the inspection of the goods (as much as it could be done before purchasing the goods in a regular store). Goods must not be used in any cooking process – heating the goods on any cooking surface, baking or heating them with food, filling and heating it with water or any other liquid, cutting or mixing the products, using the goods and use them in any other way. If the buyer fails to comply with these terms, bollire.eu has the right to refuse the buyer the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
- c) In order to exercise the rights of withdrawal, within 14 calendar days since approval of the return form you must return the goods to bollire.eu store in Riga, Buļļu street 45, Riga, LV-1067. Upon return of the goods to the seller by mail or courier, you have to ensure corresponding transport package, and the original package of the goods must be packed along inside the transport package.
- d) If you are exercising the rights of withdrawal, you must bear the costs of delivery related to the return of the goods.
- e) you are exercising the rights of withdrawal, the Internet store eu has the obligation to repay the price of the returned goods as soon as possible, but not later than 14 calendar days since the day, when bollire.eu received the returned goods at the store. The delivery price, which was designed for the delivery of the goods and its return, shall not be returned to the buyer. The Internet store bollire.eu shall repay the money only to the bank account specified in the withdrawal form.
- f) Rights of withdrawal are not applicable to legal entities.
- Procedure of complaint review.
We ask to submit the complaints regarding quality of the goods electronically by sending it to the e-mail address email@example.com or in writing, by sending to the address Zeltrītu street 20-65, Mārupe, Mārupe region, LV-2167. The complaint shall be reviewed within 10 business days from the date of receiving of the complaint, and the reply will be sent to the correspondence address specified in the complaint.
- Marketing activities:
- bollire.eu may freely initiate various marketing activities, including loyalty programs.
- When registering or making purchases in the Internet store bollire.eu, the buyer may be registered for receiving newsletters and bulletins to e-mail. Options for unsubscribing: in accordance with the procedure specified in the Internet store bollire.eu or by informing electronically, sending to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- bollire.eu retains the rights not to service the order if it fails to contact the client using the phone number or e-mail provided by him/her.
- If you choose to pay for the order with a bank payment card, please familiarize yourself with the payment limits and terms of the bank card before payment.
- In case of questions you may call +371 24112117 or write to e-mail email@example.com.